Miniatures 2015 Registration and Rules of Entry
Register online for Miniatures July–August 17, 2015 (Registration for Miniatures 2015 is closed)
Miniatures is the Monterey Museum of Art’s annual exhibition fundraiser. Celebrate our local community of artist members, all Museum Members, who generously donate original artwork in support of the Museum. A diverse selection of paintings, photographs, prints, sculpture, and mixed media works are on display and for raffle. Everyone has the opportunity to win their favorite pieces by purchasing raffle tickets.
Artwork Drop-off at MMA Pacific Street
This year, Miniatures is presented in galleries throughout our Pacific Street location. The list of Miniatures 2015 artists will be posted on our website by Thursday, July 31. All artwork drop-off to MMA Pacific Street must occur during open Museum hours from July 31–August 31, 2015. Late submissions will not be accepted. The Museum reserves the right to refuse a work of art for any reason. Submissions will not be accepted at MMA La Mirada.
Rules of Entry
- Museum membership through December 31 is required to register.
- All subjects and media are accepted. However, MMA reserves the right to refuse a work of art for any reason.
- Only one original Miniature per artist will be accepted. Big Ticket by invitation only.
- Your piece can be up to but no larger than 7 x 9 inches in size including the frame (either horizontal or vertical). When choosing a ready-made frame, please measure the outside dimensions. Three-dimensional artwork can be up to but no larger than 7 x 7 x 9 inches in size.
- Art that is meant for wall display must be ready for hanging with hooks or wire attached.
- Please label your piece on the back or bottom, with your name, title, date and media of the piece. Wrap for protection if necessary.
- By participating in Miniatures, you make a complete and unrestricted gift of the artwork described on this form to the Monterey Museum of Art, and authorize the Museum to make and use photographic images of the artwork without restriction for purposes of publicity, advertising, documentation and educational programming related to the Miniatures exhibition fundraiser.
- For questions, email [email protected]
Maximum Dimensions & Example Label Placement