Individual and Business Sponsors play a very important role in the Monterey Museum of Art’s exhibition events, publicity, and programming. The Sponsor is recognized in many highly visible ways including media attention and the opportunity to entertain personal guests, scholars, artists and important customers or business leaders. The office of External Relations works closely with sponsors to tailor a benefits package that advances sponsors’ business objectives and enhances their profile in the Monterey Peninsula, throughout California, and beyond.
Major Benefits Include:
- Participation in opening dinner or reception including receiving line and remarks
- Opportunity to entertain at additional event(s)
- Sponsor Free Family Fun Day
- Special daytime preview
- Special tours and private viewings
- Exhibition wall text both at entrance
- All invitations to exhibition events
- Exhibition postcard or brochure (if applicable)
- All media activities and press materials including sponsor statement with logo in press kit
- Exhibition advertisements
- Montereyart.org exhibitions web page
- Exhibition education materials
- Annual reports
For current and upcoming exhibition sponsorship opportunities and benefits, please contact email@example.com or call 831-572-3477.